Have you been suffering from…
- Undue Fatigue
- Sexual Difficulties
- Palpitations, Heart Problems
- Anxiety, Panic Attacks
- Vulvovaginal Pain
- Migraines, Tension Headaches
- Memory Loss
- Thyroid Problems
- Bladder Pain and many more…
Vive! Life Centers offer individualized, integrated and comprehensive women’s wellness and medical services using the model designed more than 25 years ago by women’s health pioneer, Dr. Elizabeth Lee Vliet, M.D., author of the trailblazing book Screaming to be Heard: Hormone Connections Women Suspect and Doctors Still Ignore. Dr. Vliet’s model focuses on the whole person, but most importantly, her evaluation methods carefully test the underlying hormone foundation that “connects the dots” of all our body systems. These hormone connections, as Dr. Vliet first described in 1994 edition of Screaming to Be Heard, are usually overlooked and never tested properly in our fragmented medical system today, where the focus is on 5 minute Doctor visits and “one-size-fits-all” guidelines for testing and treatment approaches.
Women deserve having their body wisdom and observations about hormone connections taken seriously, evaluated property, and then have an individualized treatment plan developed.
In our DALLAS TEXAS center, we offer the entire range of Internal Medicine, Gynecology, Psychoneuroendocrinology, Preventive Medicine and Wellness services. Our Tucson office is primarily a consultative medical practice to help you identify the pieces of your “hormone health puzzle” and then refer you for any additional services needed in your own community.
- Well Women health exams (Pap test, breast exam, Gyn exam, laboratory tests).
- Hormone evaluation of all of the body hormone systems (pituitary, adrenal, thyroid, ovaries, and pancreas).
- PMS/PMDD and Postpartum Depression evaluation and treatment
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) – special focus on the problems women experience beyond infertility.
- Menopause and Perimenopause evaluation and treatment
- Sexual Health evaluation and treatment
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, Vulvodynia pain syndromes
- Menstrually-triggered Migraines, Seizures
- Osteoporosis screening and treatment
- Birth Control/Contraception
- Sexually transmitted disease counseling and treatment in a confidential setting
- Screening and Immunizations for HPV (Gardisil)
- Consultations for minimally invasive, robotic hysterectomy, myomectomy and tubal ligation.
If you have any questions about our Women Specific Services please call our centralized scheduling office at 520-797-9131 for more information or to make an appointment with us. VIVE! Life Centers are located in Tucson AZ, and Dallas TX