To serve our patients and clients with excellence in medical-surgical services to achieve profitable growth that enables us to continue caring for people in a way that honors God and gives back to our communities.
OUR MISSION: OUR FOCUS IS ON YOU
Hormones, especially those that make us biologically male or female, affect every single body system –including the brain – and regulate hundreds of functions for our daily lives way beyond just sex, fertility, and pregnancy in women.
When hormones go awry – for women or men, regardless of stage of life or cause – the imbalances can wreak havoc with one’s physical and emotional health, as well as sap energy, vitality, focus and concentration.
Few doctors today thoroughly evaluate the critical roles that all our hormone (endocrine) systems play in entire brain and body pathways. Women, especially, often find that symptoms are dismissed as “just stress” or depression or anxiety. Patients often do not know where to turn for help.
Many “hormone doctors” today have not had much more training than a weekend course in “natural hormones” or “bioidentical hormones,” often taught by pharmacists or celebrities. Hormone therapy in the US –whether “natural hormones” or commercial products — has often been a “cookbook” approach using one-size-fits-all doses and “protocols” that are not tailored to each person’s unique metabolism and genetic makeup, lifestyle, or other medications that can affect hormone levels.
Yet, the field of hormone medicine is complex, rapidly-changing, and exploding worldwide with new research findings. We believe that medical care for hormone problems should be done by a physician with many years experience in how to evaluate “hormonally-challenged” patients in an integrated way, and how to develop individually tailored treatment plans that complement and do not conflict with medications and alternative therapies for other health problems.
• To empower patients, consumers, and health professionals with cutting edge, research-based information on the overlooked hormone connections for women and men that affect health risks from puberty to menopause or andropause.
• To evaluate patients with hormonally-related health problems in a compassionate, competent, caring manner tailored to each person’s individual health goals.
• To develop help patients develop a comprehensive, long-term health strategy, not just a quick fix for the symptoms that ail you.
• To treat patients as a whole person, and not just a medical condition.
• To integrate the preventive medicine approaches with current understanding of hormone effects and their multisystem effects.
• To complement, and not duplicate, the services of other physicians.
Personalized care for every patient
VIVE! Life Center is committed to excellence in medical and surgical treatment using top tier hospitals and top tier physicians and surgeons. Our multidisciplinary team tailors treatment options to what YOU need, with the best doctor for you from our world class team of specialists at our ultramodern partner hospitals to provide top quality, patient-centered care with:
• State-of-the-art technology
• Physician oversight of the entire process from initial contact to your return home
• Continuous quality and outcomes monitoring
• Experienced, dedicated staff and a patient-focused support team
• Professional management expertise at each and every step of your health journey
Our experienced and compassionate team of specialists ensures that every patient receives the best care possible with state-of-the art treatment. We strive to excel with an individualized, integrated care plan for each patient as a human being, not a number, to help you achieve your personal goals to improve health and well-being.
VIVE! Life Center is a physician-founded company dedicated to the Oath of Hippocrates to serve the individual patient to the best of our ability and judgement. We are grounded in the Christian principles of honesty, integrity, respect, kindness, compassion, humility and a commitment to God’s gift of life in serving patients. We strive to honor God in all we do as we conduct business, and how we treat our patients and our employees.